Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
Generic Name: Bifidobacterium animalis, glutamine, lactobacillus acidophilus, zinc
Product Name: Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
Indication of Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids may support healthy intestinal flora, aid in the maintenance of healthy immune function in children, and help reduce the severity and incidence of diarrhoea in formula-fed infants and children.
Your doctor will be able to advise if this product is suitable for you. Consult your doctor before taking any medication or supplement.
Action of Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids may help maintain the balance of the gut flora, promoting general health and wellbeing.
Dose advice of Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
- Mix the following into juice, milk or water, or take directly off the spoon or as directed by a healthcare professional:
- 1–2 years old: 1/3 (1.7 g) of a 5 mL metric teaspoon once daily before a meal;
- 2–5 years old: 1/3 (1.7 g) of a metric teaspoon twice daily taken before meals;
5–12 years old: 1/3 to 1/2 (2.5 g) of a metric teaspoon twice daily taken before meals;
- Breastfeeding mothers: Consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/ or bottle safety seals are missing or broken;
- Store at 2–8 oC; refrigerate, do not freeze;
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. If you have any queries about the correct way to use this product, please ask your doctor. Individual results may vary.
There are no known contraindications for use of Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids in children.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than:
- Six hours in infants under 6 months;
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years; or
- 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
If you have any concerns, please speak with your doctor.
Schedule of Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids
Unscheduled. Ethical Nutrients Inner Health for Kids is a complementary medicine or listed medicine in Australia.
- Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus for Kids Powder [online]. St Leonards, NSW: MIMS Online; 1 May 2008 [cited 13 December 2010]. Available from: URL link
Please note that the Product Information including information such as what a product should be used for, how it works, the dosage and relevant side effects is created by the company who makes the product. For registered medicines, the Product Information is carefully validated by the relevant Australian health authority, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). However, for complementary medicines the Product Information is NOT routinely checked by the TGA. Therefore it is important that you do NOT take any complementary medicine without first speaking with your doctor.