We may vary this copyright information from time to time. The updates will be posted on this page. We recommend you familiarise yourself with this page when using the site.
Guidelines for use of materials and information
Information and materials on Virtual Medical Centre including data, pages, documents, online graphics, images and web pages, audio and video are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary.
You may download, store in cache, display, print or copy a single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form that includes copyright notices and sources of materials.
If you are seeking permission to re-publish our images or online graphics only, please see this page.
Information or material from this site may be used for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under Australian copyright laws.
Without our prior written consent, you are not allowed to:
- use information or materials for any commercial purpose;
- rewrite or modify information or materials;
- redistribute information or materials; or
- place information or materials on your own website.
Any permitted reproduction made must:
- acknowledge Virtual Medical Centre as the source material or information reproduced;
- hyperlink to our website; and
- include a copy of the original copyright, source and disclaimer notices.
For written permission to use information or material from this site, please contact us.
Linking to Virtual Medical Centre
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a hyperlink without any alteration of the site’s contents.
We reserve the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
To request reciprocal links with Virtual Medical Centre, contact us.