Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Thanks to Sinchies we are giving away 6 x Starter Kits, valued at $26 each.
The Sinchies Starter Kit includes:
- 2 x 80 ml
- 2 x 140 ml
- 2 x 200 ml
- 1 x 500 ml
- 1 x 1 litre
- 1 x funnel
- 3 x child safe lids
- A cleaning brush
The Sinchies Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get started on your reusable pouch journey, offering you different sized pouches ready to fill with your favourite healthy food and anything else you can think of!
- Our 80 ml pouch size is a great lunchbox size, yoghurt serve and perfect on international flights with the 100 ml liquid restriction!
- The 140 ml pouch size is the perfect size for baby food puree & also a great lunchbox size. Use them to serve and store purees, yoghurt, custard, jelly, yogo, smoothies and other things like salad dressing, toiletries or energy gels!
- Sinchies 200 ml pouch size is the perfect size for older children, parents, grandparents or littlies who have a healthy appetite. Use them to serve and store many a thing like purees, yoghurt, custard, yogo, smoothies, sauces, soups, leftovers and other things like salad dressing, toiletries or even washing liquid. You don’t have to fill them up all the way.
- With the 500 ml pouch you can make your own soup, stock, broth, juice’s, milk’s, cocktails and marinades at home and dispense it into these, saving space in the fridge and freezer!
- The 1 litre pouch are our ultimate filling tool or accessory, great to fill your other pouches with. Or ready to fill with your favorite, healthy home cooking! Use them for storing bulk amounts of yoghurt, soups, stock’s, juice’s, milk’s and lots moreTired of paying high prices for supermarket yoghurt or fruit squeezies, even baby food pouches? Now you can make your own food at home or buy bulk nutritious yoghurt and dispense it into these awesome reusable food pouches.
- A Funnel to help with filling up your Sinchies reusable food pouches. Or you can use one of our 1 litre pouches to fill your pouches with. Perfect for filling up your 80 ml Sinchies or baby food pouches
- Child safe Lids are child safe anti-choke lids are bigger than the standard lids that come with Sinchies pouches and are easier to keep track of. They are also easier for little fingers to unscrew when at Kindy or School.
- The cleaning brush makes cleaning your pouches a cinch. The big brush on one end is great for general cleaning. The nipple brush on the other end is perfect for cleaning the spout and any nooks and crannies. The awesome suction base, a handy little accessory so the brush can easily stand up on your kitchen bench allowing all the bristles to air dry nicely.
At Sinchies we make every day tasks like eating or snacking on the go better, easier, cheaper, healthier and greener with easy to use, easy to clean, convenient and affordable reusable food pouches, sandwich bags and snack bags. Find out more at www.sinchies.com.au.
Prize: 6 x Sinchies Starter Kits, valued at $25.60 each.
Who can enter? Australian residents, Members only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 07/10/2015
Promotion ends: 23/10/2015
How to enter
Provided you are a myVMC member (sign up here) simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
Can’t see the form?
Then you forgot to log in or you’re not yet a member! Our competitions are only open to myVMC members who are Australian residents. If you aren’t a member yet please sign up first. Membership is free and there are great offers and benefits! Then log in, come back to this page and fill out the form.
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the myVMC Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904 , Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by Sinchies, QLD, www.sinchies.com.au, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 1pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Wednesday 07 October 2015 until 12pm AEST on Friday 23 October 2015.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing members of myVMC, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must:
a) be a new or current myVMC member
b) submit an answer to the question asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 6 (six) prizes: Each prize consists of a Sinchies Starter Kit, valued at $25.60 each. Total prize pool is RRP $153.60.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter. The prizes will then be sent by Australia Post to the winners’ contact addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on www.myvmc.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 30 October 2015, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.