Generic Name: Lactobacillus plantarum
Product Name: Ethical Nutrients IBS Support
Indication of Ethical Nutrients IBS Support
Ethical Nutrients IBS Support may assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Your doctor will be able to advise if this product is suitable for you. Consult your doctor before taking any medication or supplement.
Action of Ethical Nutrients IBS Support
Ethical Nutrients IBS Support may help maintain normal bowel function, promote healthy digestion, and help promote healthy bacterial flora.
Dose advice of Ethical Nutrients IBS Support
- Take 1 capsule daily;
- For more severe cases take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your health care professional;
- Use only as directed, always read the label;
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional;
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle safety seal is missing or broken;
- Store at 2–8 oC; refrigerate, do not freeze.
Always read the label. If you have any queries about the correct way to use this product, please ask your doctor. Individual results may vary.
There are no known contraindications related to the use of Ethical Nutrients IBS Support.
Do not give to children under 5 years of age.
If you have any concerns, please speak with your doctor.
Schedule of Ethical Nutrients IBS Support
Unscheduled. Ethical Nutrients IBS Support is a complementary medicine or listed medicine in Australia.
- Ethical Nutrients IBS Support Capsules [online]. St Leonards, NSW: MIMS Online; 1 May 2008 [cited 13 December 2010]. Available from: URL link
Please note that the Product Information including information such as what a product should be used for, how it works, the dosage and relevant side effects is created by the company who makes the product. For registered medicines, the Product Information is carefully validated by the relevant Australian health authority, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). However, for complementary medicines the Product Information is NOT routinely checked by the TGA. Therefore it is important that you do NOT take any complementary medicine without first speaking with your doctor.