Generic Name: Ascorbic acid, biotin, calcium, calcium pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, magnesium, nicotinamide, pyridoxine, riboflavine sodium phosphate, thiamine, zinc
Product Name: Berocca Performance Tablets
Indication of Berocca Performance Tablets
Berocca is a supplement formulated with various vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin B group, nicotinamide, biotin, etc).
Your doctor will be able to advise if this product is suitable for you. Consult your doctor before taking any medication or supplement.
Dose advice of Berocca Performance Tablets
There are no known contraindications with using Berocca. However, be aware that Berocca does not replace the need for a healthy diet.
- Berocca contains phenylalanine and may not be suitable for phenylketonurics;
- Berocca contains 285 mg sodium and may not be suitable for people on a low sodium diet;
- Berocca Performance Effervescent Tablets contain aspartame;
- Berocca Performance Regular Tablets contain lactose.
Always read the label. If you have any queries about the correct way to use this product, please ask your doctor. Individual results may vary. If you have any concerns, please speak with your doctor.
Schedule of Berocca Performance Tablets
Unscheduled. Berocca is a complementary medicine or listed medicine in Australia.1
- Berocca Performance [online]. St Leonards, NSW: MIMS Online; 1 February 2005 [cited 15 December 2010]. Available from: URL link
Please note that the Product Information including information such as what a product should be used for, how it works, the dosage and relevant side effects is created by the company who makes the product. For registered medicines, the Product Information is carefully validated by the relevant Australian health authority, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). However, for complementary medicines the Product Information is NOT routinely checked by the TGA. Therefore it is important that you do NOT take any complementary medicine without first speaking with your doctor.