Quick and easy chocolate oat slice with raisins and walnuts.
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 100 g bar dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease tray.
- Mix all dry ingredients and combine well. Add milk to mix and combine well.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Difficulty rating: Easy
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy|| 973 kJ|
|Total fat||6.4 g|
|Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total sugars||20 g|