- 3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 g bar dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2–3 tablespoons warm water
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease tray.
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Melt chocolate. Add golden syrup, vanilla and salt. Add egg quickly.
- Combine chocolate mix with dry ingredients. Add warm water and walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Difficulty rating: Easy
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy|| 647 kJ|
|Total fat||5.0 g|
|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total sugars||19 g|