Betadine Sore Throat Gargle
Generic Name: Povidone-iodine
Product Name: Betadine Sore Throat Gargle
Helps to treat throat infections caused by bacteria and viruses.
Betadine Sore Throat Gargle acts as an antiseptic which when gargled helps to kill viruses and/ or bacteria that cause throat infections.
- Dilute betadine sore throat gargle by 1:20 parts.
- Gargle this dilute solution for 30 secs 4 times a day.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid if experienced allergic reactions in iodine.
- Seek appropriate medical advice if uncertain or if sore throat persists.
Common side effects
Uncommon side effects
- Redness, irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Cease use and seek medical advice immediately if any of the above are suspected.
For further information talk to your doctor.
Posted On: 22 July, 2003
Modified On: 22 October, 2015