Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Thanks to Kylie Bevan, certified health coach, we are giving away 10 ebooks of “Your Relocation Solution: be healthy and happy wherever you are“.
Your Relocation Solution: be healthy and happy wherever you are helps people relocate and resettle, across state, country or borders, in a healthy and happy way.
It is the ultimate guide for those wishing to feel connected, inspired and capable when moving from their comfort zone.
Making friends. Being active. Moving house. Changing jobs. Eating well. Living your purpose.
Any one of these can be stressful.
All at once can be overwhelming.
Your Relocation Solution gives you the tools to survive this move – and thrive!
Combining the author’s experiences with those of women around the world, plus exercises, action plans, suggestions and case studies, Your Relocation Solution contains all you need to feel connected, inspired and capable!
About the Author
The week before Kylie turned 40, her body gave her a clear – and painful – sign she wasn’t treating it well enough. And in that moment Kylie realised she needed a healthy body to live a great life. Kylie tweaked her lifestyle and is once again loving life – and helping others do so too.
As a certified Health Coach, with a background in travel and finance; combined with the personal experience of 15 major moves within Australia, UK, Canada, Papua New Guinea and Tonga, Kylie is deeply passionate about helping people embrace life with energy and enthusiasm. Especially those who’ve moved from their comfort zone.
When she’s not coaching clients or writing a new article or book, you can find her creating a healthy treat in the kitchen, or exploring with her husband, two daughters and frequent visitors, wherever they are living at the time.
Learn about ways to live your healthiest, happiest life at healthwellnessrevolution.com. Stay in the know with tips, insights, events, courses and special offers by subscribing to Kylie’s free newsletter.
Prize: 10 ebooks of “Your Relocation Solution: be healthy and happy wherever you are“, each valued at $7.99.
Who can enter? Australian residents, Members only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 17/07/2015
Promotion ends: 31/07/2015
How to enter
Provided you are a myVMC member (sign up here) simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
Can’t see the form?
Then you forgot to log in or you’re not yet a member! Our competitions are only open to myVMC members who are Australian residents. If you aren’t a member yet please sign up first. Membership is free and there are great offers and benefits! Then log in, come back to this page and fill out the form.
For your chance to win, tell us when you had to leave your comfort zone in your life? (in 25 words or less)
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the myVMC Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904 , Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by Kylie Bevan, Health Coach, Health & Wellness Revolution. http://healthwellnessrevolution.com.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 17 July 2015 until 2pm AEST on Friday 31 July 2015.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing members of myVMC, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must:
a) be a new or current myVMC member
b) submit an answer to the question asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 10 (ten) prizes. Each prize consists of an ebook of “Your Relocation Solution: be healthy and happy wherever you are”, valued at $7.99 each. Total prize value is $79.90.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter. A voucher code to download the ebook will then be sent via email to the winners’ email addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on www.myvmc.com (including their name, suburb and state). We also ask for the physical address in the competition entry form to check if delivery is possible in your area.
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 14 August 2015, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.