Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Thanks to Kara Landau we are giving away 5 copies of “The Clean Separation”, RRP $24.95.
Does stress affect your eating patterns and energy levels?
We have all been through an emotionally devastating period in our lives – A failed romantic relationship, being judged and belittled for decisions we make, losing a loved one, or any other myriad of reasons that leave us feeling lost or displaced.
Australian, Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD), Kara Landau (The Travelling Dietitian), together with LA based award winning healthy celebrity chef, Susan Irby (The Bikini Chef) have joint forces to give you this one of a kind self-help nutritional manual filled with the tools you need to feel confident in your ability to lift yourself out of whatever rut you are currently in by utilizing the super powers of a nutritious diet and your own strength of mind.
Through a unique mixture of up to date scientific research, personal real-life experiences, case studies, and delicious nutritionally packed recipes, The Clean Separation will leave you feeling empowered to be able to take control of your current situation, move forward, and become the best possible version of yourself.
With the right perspective, frame of mind, and positive attitude, you can achieve whatever you set your mind to; trust Kara, she has done it, it’s true.
Kara Landau (Travelling Dietitian) is a progressive Accredited Practicing Dietitian who lives between Melbourne and NYC. Working passionately in new healthy product and recipe development, as well as in the media as an independent nutritionist and spokesperson, Kara loves to share her innovative product finds from around the globe, talk all things gut health, and provide nourishing recipes daily on all her social media sites. Kara is passionate about showing people the profound effect their food choices can have over their mood, and how stress and depression can be managed or prevented through selecting the correct nutritious options.
Prize: 5 copies of “The Clean Separation”, RRP $24.95.
Who can enter? Australian residents, Members only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 05/06/2015
Promotion ends: 19/06/2015
How to enter
Provided you are a myVMC member (sign up here) simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
Can’t see the form?
Then you forgot to log in or you’re not yet a member! Our competitions are only open to myVMC members who are Australian residents. If you aren’t a member yet please sign up first. Membership is free and there are great offers and benefits! Then log in, come back to this page and fill out the form.
For your chance to win, tell us why you would like to win this book? (in 25 words or less)
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the myVMC Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904 , Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by The Travelling Dietitian, PO Box 2370 Caulfield Junction 3161, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 05 June 2015 until 2pm AEST on Friday 14 June 2015.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing members of myVMC, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must:
a) be a new or current myVMC member
b) submit an answer to the question asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 5 (five) prizes. Each consists of a copy of the book “The Clean Separation”, each valued at RRP $24.95. Total prize pool RRP $124.75.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter. The books will then be sent to the winners’ addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on www.myvmc.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 26 June 2015, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.