Sorry this competition is now closed.
Thanks to Bask Picnic Rugs we are giving away a ‘Torquay Extra Large Picnic Rug’ valued at $129 for the main prize. There is also a runners up prize of a ‘Daisy’ large picnic rug valued at $49!
Bask Picnic Rugs have made it their mission to help people young and old switch off, unplug and get outside in the great outdoors! To achieve this, they have developed Australia’s best picnic rugs. They’re extra large, waterproof, include a concealed pocket for valuables and come in a variety of sophisticated, fun designs. With one of these great picnic rugs by your side, enjoying the outdoors will be more appealing than ever!
With so many competing demands and expectations placed upon us all these days, it’s easy to see why many of us rarely take the time to get outside. Technology has played a major role in bringing us more convenience, efficiency and information however it has also made us more connected to our various devices for periods of time unheard of in the past. In an age of endless screens and digital distractions, many of us are finding it difficult to disconnect and escape our digital environments. With this sudden change to our lifestyles, it’s no wonder why many people are beginning to consider what impact this may be having upon our physical and mental health as well as our relationships with others.
The team at Bask think that everyone should be spending more time together outdoors and believe the traditional picnic is the perfect way to achieve this. A picnic combines good food, time for connecting with others and the opportunity to get outside and enjoy nature. They also provide excellent opportunities for physical activity and there are countless different games, activities and sports that can easily be enjoyed at a beach or park picnic. With so many benefits associated with picnics, the team at Bask set out to create the best picnic rug range possible so that people of all ages could enjoy the outdoors comfortably.
One lucky winner of this competition will receive one of these premium picnic rugs featuring:
- Spacious extra large design at 2.3m x 1.6m in size
- 100% waterproof fabric on both sides for use on various surfaces
- A concealed, zipped pocket underneath to hide and store valuables
- Clever design for easy folding and storage
- A matching carry bag for easy portability
Prize: Main prize: 1 x ‘Torquay Extra Large Picnic Rug’ valued at $129. Runners up prize: 1 x ‘Daisy’ large picnic rug valued at $49.
Who can enter? Australian residents, Members only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 06/05/2016
Promotion ends: 03/06/2016
How to enter
Provided you are a myVMC member (sign up here) simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
Can’t see the form?
Then you forgot to log in or you’re not yet a member! Our competitions are only open to myVMC members who are Australian residents. If you aren’t a member yet please sign up first. Membership is free and there are great offers and benefits! Then log in, come back to this page and fill out the form.
For your chance to win tell us if you did not need the money what would you do for work? (in 25 words or less)
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the myVMC Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904 , Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by Bask Picnic Rugs, 309/57 Vulture St, West End QLD 4101
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 06 May 2016 until 12pm AEST on Friday 03 June 2016.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing members of myVMC, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must:
a) be a new or current myVMC member
b) submit an answer to the question asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 2 (two) prizes. Main prize: 1 x ‘Torquay Extra Large Picnic Rug’ valued at $129. Runners up prize: 1 x ‘Daisy’ large picnic rug valued at $49. Total prize pool RRP $178.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter. The prizes will then be sent by the prize sponsor to the winners’ addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on www.myvmc.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 17 June 2016, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.